Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

Hi, I hope you all had a wonderful Chrismas Day.

My husband took me to my favorite fabric store on the Tuesday before Christmas and I got some delicious Kaffe Fassett FQ's. I really needed more fabric! lol! Now I need the KF Garden Gate book. I also got "Patchwork Handbags" by Chuck Nohara.

(I have a long way to go as a blogger so I just continue on rather than keep trying to re-do things). The Christmas pictures are in part self explanatory. My grands gave me the bird feeder. My good friend Eileen made the bird ornament.

If you look in the back ground of the bird feeder photo, our house is behind me, The shared driveway is in the photo. If you are silly enough to continue reading this, you will read my adventures with this parking arrangement ... the price paid for living in the historical district.

Merry Christmas! Hugs, annie