Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer 2011

Hi,
I'm obsessed with what I call manic crochet. I'm working on a Nanny Mcphee blanket people size. ( so right for July... lol!!!) (also dying yarn with koolaid). I'm about 6 years late on Nanny Mcphee 1. (not the 2011 'Return of Nanny McPhee'. (Both have utterly wonderful interiors). The Nanny Mcphee project allows for total yarn lust and I've cornered the market on clear plastic boxes.

I also bought a copy of 'Mollie Makes' at B&N and I'm in love! This is a delicious magazine. Someone described it as like an especially nice blog.

Blogs I'm loving right now are Attic 2, Moonstitches, others I've found by googling Nanny Mcphee. I'm also learning my way around Ravelry.

Most of my projects are carry along or do not take a long time out of the day and seem right for Summer.

I'm still running every day in all weathers ... I think it is 8 years in December.

I planted 13 tomato plants that are doing well.

Back to my hook! Oh yeah ... I got a set of pink hooks, a ltd. ed from Japan, too cool!!! Hugs, annie