Thursday, July 2, 2009

Serious Stuff

Hi, I keep thinking that this blog is an opportunity to do a little more than relate my day to day meanderings.

I’ve finally decided that the best thing I can do is continue to write about the lighter moments since we are confronted by so many serious facts these days. And I'm not gifted to write about serious stuff. I do want to suggest that you read “Liberty and Tyranny” by Mark Levin. This is not a good time to be ignorant about government and unfortunately there is little dependable information from our ordinary sources.

It is thundering and pouring rain for the twelth day. I wore my winter hat when I went running. I'm just a country girl ... how is raising our electric bill (oil, gas, taxes ... fill in the blank) ... going to help this global warming ... Not to mention changing to light bulbs that don't work. A.